Republic of Dave
|Republic of Dave|
|Location||North-East Capital Wasteland|
|Main Local(s):|| Shawna|
|Places of Interest||Museum of Dave|
|Related Quests:|| You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head|
The Republic of Dave is a fortified farm located in the top right-hand corner of the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3. Despite being a small farm, the residents seem to be prospering and appear to be living a higher quality of life than many other people within the Capital Wasteland.
To the residents the Republic of Dave is its own country. According to Dave, the Republic has:
- The Republic of Dave Military/Joint Strike Force - Run by Dave and Bob.
- The Immigration Bureau - The player cannot enter the Republic of Dave without first talking to Dave. He will tell you that a 250 caps fee is required. Alternatively, if the player passes a Speech check, you can convince Dave you are an Ambassador of the Wastes. This allows you entrance for free.
- The Tourist Office
- The Museum of Dave
- A School - This is one of only three schools that still operate in the Capital Wasteland. The other two are found in Little Lamplight and Vault 101. They are taught that Dave is an extraordinary person who has accomplished amazing feats.
 You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
- Main Article: You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
Dave is one of the targets given to the Lone Wanderer by Mister Crowley. The player has the option to kill Dave, convince him that they're an 'Ambassador of the Wasteland' or take part in the Election Day unmarked quest.
 Election Day
- Main Article: Election Day
During this unmarked quest, the player can convince the other residents to vote Dave, or you can convince them to also take part in the Election. Dave will always win the Election unless the player rigs the votes. IF this happens, and Dave is not elected, he will angrily leave the Republic and travel to Old Olney. When he arrives he will sit down in an alley and claim that, "This is the New Republic of Dave". He will proceed to be mauled by numerous Deathclaws.
Related ThreadsCould the teacher lady at the Republic of Dave be any more stupid - last post by @ Jun 28, 2010
Vote For Dave - last post by @ May 10, 2010
Republic of Dave - last post by @ Jan 23, 2009
Republic of Dave - last post by @ Jul 28, 2010
Republic of Dave - last post by @ Oct 26, 2009