Perception is one of the seven S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats. Each level increases your Energy Weapons, Explosives and Lockpick skills. It also increases your view, meaning that enemies (marked in red) or nearby map markers (small triangles) will appear on your HUD from a further distance. It also effects speech checks. It also effects how accurate you are.
|1||Energy Weapons +2, Explosives +2, Lockpick +2|
|2||Energy Weapons +4, Explosives +4, Lockpick +4|
|3||Energy Weapons +6, Explosives +6, Lockpick +6|
|4||Energy Weapons +8, Explosives +8, Lockpick +8|
|5||Energy Weapons +10, Explosives +10, Lockpick +10|
|6||Energy Weapons +12, Explosives +12, Lockpick +12|
|7||Energy Weapons +14, Explosives +14, Lockpick +14|
|8||Energy Weapons +16, Explosives +16, Lockpick +16|
|9||Energy Weapons +18, Explosives +18, Lockpick +18|
|10||Energy Weapons +20, Explosives +20, Lockpick +20|
 Perks Affected by Perception
- +4 for the Thief Perk.
- +6 for the Sniper Perk.
- +6 for the Light Step Perk.
- +6 for the Better Criticals Perk.
- +7 for the Infiltrator Perk.
 Increasing Perception
- Perception Bobblehead: Found in the Museum of Dave at the Republic of Dave.
- The Intense Training perk: can increase any of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats by one.
- Night Person Perk: Both your Perception and Intelligence will increase when the sun is down
- Mentats: Temporarily increase Perception by 5.
- Ant Sight Perk: Obtained from completing the quest Those!. It permanently increases perception by 1.
Related ThreadsPerception (-) 0 Help - last post by @ Nov 18, 2015
Perception Question... - last post @ Nov 11, 2015
Fallout 4: S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Video Series - Perception - last post by @ Sep 18, 2015
Question about perception - last post by @ Nov 5, 2008
This page has been accessed 4,169 times.