|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Connects to|| Dupont Circle Station|
Foggy Bottom Station
Freedom Street Station
|Places of Interest||n/a|
The metro is inhabited by the usual metro enemies, Feral Ghouls, Vicious Dogs, and Raiders. There are more Feral Ghouls than any other enemy, about 10 or so. Because of the enormity of the metro the enemies appear rarely and can be scarce.
 Notable Loot
- Dean's Electronics, located in an area with a generator, near the Foggy Bottom exit. There is an easy lock to get there.
- Pugilism Illustrated, near the exit to the Museum Station.
- Mentats and Buffout in the same area as above.
- A note on a dead slave that was trying to get to the Temple of the Union. Reading it marks the location on your map.
Like previously stated it is one of if not the largest metro in Fallout 3 and is the Fallout World equivalent of Metro Center in real-life. Like the real-world counter-part this metro is the "hub" of all of the metro tunnels/stations in Washington D.C. and during the mid-20th century, the area was the commercial heart of Washington, housing many department stores, theaters, offices, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Now roughly 200 years later there is rubble scattered around the metro and is inhabited by hostile creatures and people.
- There's a lot of ammunition boxes in the area.
- You can find a terminal in the metro (near the Penn. Avenue Exit) that can be hacked (average) to get a Protectron to kill the nearby enemies. You can also download a metro map from it.
- One of the only female Talon Company Mercs can be encountered here, but she is dead.