|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Connects to|| Citadel|
Capital Wasteland (exit)
|Places of Interest||n/a|
|Related Quests||The Waters of Life|
The player should be cautious in the tunnel, not only because it is inhabited by strong and deadly Enclave troops and Feral Ghouls but because the player will have Dr. Li and her associates accompanying him/her. The tunnel is crawling with these enemies so a high Perception or a companion with a high perception might help you here.
There is also a good Brotherhood of Steel presence towards the end of the tunnel, but they will only help you fight the ghouls.
 Notable Loot
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual, on a desk where you first encounter the Enclave soldiers inside.
- Sugar Bombs on the same desk, can be used towards the quest Murphy's Bombing Run.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum, on a portable generator right at the place where Dr. Li stops to speak with you.
- Nikola Tesla and You, on a generator right next to the Quantum.
 NPC Loot
- Plasma Rifles, Plasma Pistols, Laser Pistols, and Laser Rifles on the dead Enclave bodies, including other rare energy weapons.
- Enclave Power Armor and helmets, in some cases there can be Tesla Power Armor.
- Caps, Pre-War Money, ect. on the dead ghouls.
- Brotherhood Power Armor and helmets on the BoS soldiers if you choose to kill them, including Miniguns and other weapons.
- Chinese Assault Rifles and Chinese Pistols in the area.
- Evidence leads to the tunnel being occupied by Chinese spies before the Great War due to the large number of chinese equipment.
- An Enclave Eyebot or two can be found paroling the tunnel.
- Enclave troops will ambush you here and some may be wielding Plasma Rifles.
- The Feral Ghouls can take away Dr. Li and other NPC's health very quickly, so it is recommended that you kill them before they reach them.
- After Broken Steel is installed you can not access the tunnel, but after The Waters of Life quest without the DLC you can go in whenever you like.
- When Sergeant RL-3 goes missing there is a chance he will somehow respond here.