The Statesman Hotel is a twelve-story building located in the center on Vernon Square. It's based on the real Willard Hotel in Washington D.C. The building holds one of the largest gatherings of Super Mutants in Fallout 3. The lift to the top of the hotel is broken and the stairs from the ground floor are blocked. In order to reach the top you must cross a fallen radio tower on the roof of the Our Lady of Hope Hospital.
The Reilly's Rangers are trapped on the roof and are running out of supplies to fight off the Super Mutants. As part of the Reilly's Rangers Quest you must deliver the spare ammunition found in the stairwell (next to Theo's dead body) to the Rangers on the roof. You must also find a Fission Battery so that Donovan can fix the elevator.
 Related Quests
- Reilly's Rangers - Rescue the Rangers from the roof of the Statesman Hotel.
- Agatha's Song - A Sheet Music Book can be found on the roof. Giving this to Agatha will earn you the Blackhawk.
- A Note from Little Moonbeam´s Father - A note can be found on the third floor. Giving it to Sydney will earn you Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor - On a desk on the second floor.
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual - On the floor just above the restaurant. On a bookshelf in one of the rooms on the right of the corridor.
- Grognak the Barbarian - On a shelf in the Alfresco Lounge bar within the Restaurant.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On a shelf behind the counter of the bar.
Related ThreadsStatesman Hotel (Need Help) - last post by @ Feb 4, 2010
Statesman Hotel elevator - last post by @ Apr 10, 2010