|Places of Interest||n/a|
The Regulator HQ is the main base of operations for the Regulators. Inside is their leader Sonora Cruz and 3 other Regulators. Outside the player will usually find 3-4 Brahmin. The player is only able to access the HQ if they have acquired the Lawbringer Perk. Without it, the entrance states that it is "INACCESSABLE" and the HQ will not show up on the players map.
When the player fast travels to the Regulator HQ, 4 out of 5 times enemies will spawn. The enemies that spawn are usually Giant Radscorpions or Yao Guai. Higher leveled players will also encounter Deathclaws and Sentry Bots. If the player has installed the Broken Steel expansion, you can expect to find Albino Radscorpions. Usually these enemies will begin to kill the Brahmin before attacking the player. This gives you the chance to lower the enemies health and possibly kill it before it notices you.
When fast traveling to the HQ, take into account the following things:
- Entering the building with enemies outside will cause Sonora Cruz and the Regulators inside to flee, and perhaps, never return.
- The Regulators will not protect her and may end up dead or they will continue to run with the enemies following them.
- Sonora may end up running into a near-by Enclave camp.
- Even with all nearby enemies killed, she may continue to be stuck in the "Fleeing" status.
- If you eventually find Sonora but she won't return to the HQ, you can still trade fingers with her.