The Medicine skill affect how much health you regain when using medical equipment, the higher your medicine skill the more health you'll regain from using Stimpaks. Your Medicine level also increases the affects of other drugs, Rad Away will remove more Rad Poisoning with each use, while Rad-X and Med-X will increase the percentage of their resistance. Your Medicine level will increase depending on your Intelligence, each Intelligence level will increase your Medicine skill by +2.
 Perks that require Medicine Skill
- Chem Resistant - Level 16, Medicine 60.
- Chemist - Level 14, Medicine 60.
- Cyborg - Level 14, Medicine 60.
 Increasing Medicine Skill
- Daddy's Boy/Girl - Increases Medicine by +5
- Medicine Bobblehead - Medicine +10
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine - Each book increases Medicine by +1 (+2 if you have the Comprehension perk)
|Fallout 3 Skills|
|• Barter • Big Guns • Energy Weapons • Lockpick • Medicine • Melee Weapons • Repair • Science • Small Guns • Sneak • Speech • Unarmed •|
Related ThreadsNEED MEDICINE FOR ANIMAL CROSSING - last post by @ Feb 10, 2013
Medicine? - last post by @ Aug 12, 2010
Medicine and Coffee? - last post by @ Dec 26, 2006