How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting.
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
Marcus is a friendly intelligent Super Mutant that appears in Fallout 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. He used to serve in the Master's army in the events of the original Fallout. Marcus resides in Broken Hills in Fallout 2 and a beat up settlement named Jacobstown (it is unknown if he found it himself) in Fallout: New Vegas.
After the defeat of the Master, Marcus wandered the Wasteland and became friends with a Brotherhood of Steel soldier. With the help of a lot of refugees and his new friend Marcus was able to set up the town of Broken Hills, where super mutants, ghouls, and humans can live in peace, or so it was up to the point the Chosen One arrived.
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
Fallout News on GameGrep
-  (May 25, 2016)
-  (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
- The Fathergamer Podcast 2015 GOTY Special (Jan 22, 2016)
- RPGs Galore!- The Game Bolt Podcast Ep. 41 (Dec 22, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Archetypes Pt. 1 (Dec 18, 2015)
- Fallout 4: Archetypes Pt. 2 (Dec 18, 2015)
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of September 26 2016, this NeoWiki currently has 1,710 articles
and 1,836 images
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)