How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting.
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
- Main Page - (Dragoon, 01:14, 21 July 2015)
Marcus is a friendly intelligent Super Mutant that appears in Fallout 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. He used to serve in the Master's army in the events of the original Fallout. Marcus resides in Broken Hills in Fallout 2 and a beat up settlement named Jacobstown (it is unknown if he found it himself) in Fallout: New Vegas.
After the defeat of the Master, Marcus wandered the Wasteland and became friends with a Brotherhood of Steel soldier. With the help of a lot of refugees and his new friend Marcus was able to set up the town of Broken Hills, where super mutants, ghouls, and humans can live in peace, or so it was up to the point the Chosen One arrived.
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
Fallout News on GameGrep
- The Gamer's Lounge Podcast EP 79: Yeahhh I'm a Wanderer (Nov 24, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Blind Betrayal (Nov 23, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Guide: How to Easily Get a Hazmat Suit (Nov 23, 2015)
- APG: Fallout 4 Review- The Wasteland Never Changes (Nov 20, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Duty of Dishonor (Nov 20, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Cleansing the Commonwealth Part 5 (Nov 20, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Quartermastery Part 2 and 3 (Nov 19, 2015)
- Fallout 4: Top 10 Brutal Deaths (Nov 19, 2015)
- The Gamer's Lounge Podcast EP 78: "Good in the Beginning; Terrible in the End" (Nov 16, 2015)
- Fallout 4 Mission Guide: Getting a Clue and Reunions (Nov 16, 2015)
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of November 26 2015, this NeoWiki currently has 1,707 articles
and 1,836 images
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)