How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting.
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
Marcus is a friendly intelligent Super Mutant that appears in Fallout 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. He used to serve in the Master's army in the events of the original Fallout. Marcus resides in Broken Hills in Fallout 2 and a beat up settlement named Jacobstown (it is unknown if he found it himself) in Fallout: New Vegas.
After the defeat of the Master, Marcus wandered the Wasteland and became friends with a Brotherhood of Steel soldier. With the help of a lot of refugees and his new friend Marcus was able to set up the town of Broken Hills, where super mutants, ghouls, and humans can live in peace, or so it was up to the point the Chosen One arrived.
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Top 10 Games You Won (Dec 17, 2013)
- All-Time Top 10 Games of this Console Generation (PS3 / 360) (Oct 14, 2013)
- Level Up Wear Partners With Bethesda For Official Apparel (Sep 25, 2013)
- Games Like Fallout 3 (Jul 02, 2013)
- Get Loaded With Awesome Bethesda Games For Just (Jun 22, 2013)
- Fallout 4 Could Have Vehicles Inspired by Fallout: New Vegas (May 11, 2013)
- Play Vault Podcast Episode 66 (Mar 21, 2013)
-  (Feb 28, 2013)
-  (Feb 16, 2013)
-  (Feb 03, 2013)
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of December 22 2013, this NeoWiki currently has 1,707 articles
and 1,836 images
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)