Jury St. Tunnels
|Jury St. Tunnels|
|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Connects to||Jury St. Station|
|Places of Interest||n/a|
|Related Quests||Ryan Brigg's Wonder Meat|
Jury St. Tunnels is a metro tunnel in Fallout 3 that only connects to Jury St. Station (two exits). The tunnel is a dead-end and there is no direct exit to the outside, to leave the tunnels, you have to trace your steps back to the Jury Street Metro Station exit.
 Ryan Brigg's Wonder Meat
- Main Article: Ryan Brigg's Wonder Meat
In this unmarked quest a raider/scientist named Ryan Brigg's has successfully creating a new type of Mole Rat Meat, Mole Rat Wonder Meat, with his Wonder Meat Maker that can be found in this tunnel. Briggs himself can be found in Jury St. Station and you have most likely already killed him, since he was hostile.
To use the machine you need Wonderglue and Mole Rat Meat. You can actually find these items in the tunnels so even if you don't have either of them in your inventory, you can still use the machine for the first time.
 Notable Loot
- Wonderglue and Mole Rat Meat.
- Weapons, armor, ect. on the Raiders.
- Ryan Brigg's safe.
- Lying, Congressional Style on top of the safe.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum near his terminal that can be hacked, where you'll find the history of Ryan and how he became the leader of the Raiders.
- Briggs pet Mole Rat Pumpkin can be found in his room, trapped in a cage.