Greener Pastures Disposal Site
|Greener Pastures Disposal Site|
|Places of Interest||n/a|
The Greener Pastures Disposal Site is a location within the Capital Wasteland. It is found within the northern most sector of the map, near the Temple of Union. If the player heads west, you can find the Alien Crash Site, which allows the player to pick up the Alien Blaster and some Alien Power Cells. It is also the starting location for the Mothership Zeta DLC. The entire area is drenched in Radiation so it is advised to bring some Rad-X and Rad Away. The player should also bring along a Radiation Suit if you wish to explore the area, significantly reducing your Radiation uptake.
Since the area has an abundance of Radiation, you can expect to find various mutated creatures while exploring the Disposal Site. You can commonly find:
- Yao Guai
- Albino Radscorpions (If you have purchased the Broken Steel expansion)
- Mole Rats
- Robobrains and Protectrons are commonly found in the northeastern section of the Disposal Site.
The player may encounter various Raiders while exploring the southern part of the Greener Pastures Disposal Site. Occasionally you may find them engaged with Outcasts that patrol the surrounding areas. If you have completed the Waters of Life quest, you can expect to find some Enclave soldier and scientists within the Office building.
 Makeshift Shack
- A copy of D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine can be found within the Makeshift Shack, under the bed.
- Various healing items are also found within the Shack, including; Med-X, Psycho, Rad Away, Rad-X, Stimpak and Jet.
- A Radiation Suit can be found on the body of the Wasteland Recluse.
There is a locked terminal near the western side of the Office. Hacking the locked terminal will unveil a safe. There are a few item worth noting:
- The Agility Bobblehead is found near a locked terminal.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum is found lying on the floor as soon as the player enters the Office.
- The Safe; A 10mm Pistol, a random weapon which may be any type of pistol such as a Laser Pistol or Scoped .44 Magnum and a Stealth Boy.
- A workbench along the east wall has a Bottlecap Mine on top of it.