Franklin Metro Utility
|Franklin Metro Utility|
|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Connects to||Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro|
|Places of Interest||n/a|
The metro is very irradiated and is partially underwater in some places (irradiated water), and because the metro has so many Feral Ghouls, Glowing Ones, and even Feral Ghoul Reavers with the Broken Steel add on if the players level is high enough, it can be very dangerous and confusing to navigate through.
The tunnel loops all the way around and it's easy to become lost or not find a way out, in addition rubble and other debris can trap the player quite easily here.
 Notable Loot
Due to the size of the loot in this metro and how confusing some directions may be, some loot will be grouped by location, either A, B, C, or D, and the particular loot will be found in the zone labeled by the certain letter. Consult the map in the infobox to find the location of each letter in the metro.
Each piece of loot isn't exactly at the spot, but rather somewhere around it. General loot means loot that are not grouped and are too far away to be grouped.
 General Loot
- Five Stealth Boy's, one of which is at point A (see below).
- Two Pre-War Books in the upstairs section of the first room you see, to the left on a shelf.
- Tumblers Today at the entrance of the Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro exit.
- On a desk in a room downstairs is one of the five Stealth Boy's, a long with a copy of Guns and Bullets.
- An Advanced Radiation Suit can be found underwater in the water-filled zone, near the water filled tunnel. Bringing RadAway and Rad-X will help a lot when retrieving this piece of apparel
- Mini Nuke next to it.
- A unique Flamer, the Burnmaster, can be found at the end of the tunnel exactly at the marked location in a trailer. It is guarded by a couple of ghouls.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum and other items can be found next to it.
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes on the floor or in the bookshelf.