|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Connects to|| Mason District South|
Flooded Metro (entrance)
|Places of Interest||n/a|
The Flooded Metro is a metro in Fallout 3 that is infested with Mirelurks and is one of the darker metro's in the game. There is a metro "access point" map marker, halfway to the Arlington Library, that shares the same name. The metro tunnels themselves and the entrance are different locations, but are practically and treated as one.
 Flooded Metro Entrance
The metro entrance is near a large Raider camp and a good amount of loot can be found here. Here you can set off one of the if not the largest chain-car explosion in the game, next to the one that can be achieved at the Scrapyard. To see it, view the video at the very bottom of the page.
It is also a random encounter zone.
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual in a Pulowski Preservation Shelter.
- Pugilism Illustrated on the floor near the kitchen table in the raider camp.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum next to it.
- Guns, ammunition, ect. on raider bodies.
 Flooded Metro Tunnels
The flooded metro tunnels are filled with Mirelurks, including Mirelurk Hunters and Kings depending on the players level. A strong and durable companion or some heavy firepower may be necessary because of the strength of the Mirelurks shell. Nothing of real interest here except some loot and a Mirelurk Egg Clutch.
It connects to Mason District South.
- There is a chamber near the Mason exit with a Rigged Shotgun. A unique Power Fist named The Shocker can be found inside a long with another Quantum. A holotape named "Shocker Glove" can be found near it.
- A book named Guns and Bullets next to some .44 rounds.
- Laser Rifle near the egg clutch.
- There is a false map marker named Flooded Metro in-game. It is really the northern entrance to the Arlington/Wasteland Metro and should not be confused with this one.