|Related Quests||The Dark Heart of Blackhall|
It has a very bleak and dark appearance and the Blackhall family has been in the manor for generations before the Great War, and is a fine example of Victorian architecture, according to Obadiah. Stone columns are in front while quite a lot of windows are seen all over the house.
 The Dark Heart of Blackhall
- Main Article: The Dark Heart of Blackhall
If you venture to this manor and speak to Obadiah he will assign this quest. Obadiah asks you to bring a book named The Krivbeknih to him, but it is soon realized that there is more to the request that meets the eye.
 Notable Loot
- Go up to the second floor and walk in the northern bedroom. A locked safe can be found and once unlocked can have a variety of loot including a Lever-Action Rifle.
- Possible Stealth Boy in a footlocker upstairs, in the hallway (very easy).
- 5 Cherry Bombs upstairs, could be used in the quest Murphy's Bombing Run.
- Obadiah will not become hostile if you loot anything from the mansion, probably because he is faking to be physically handicapped, and does not want to be exposed.
- The entrance to the building is shown to be double doored, but once inside it can be noticed that the exit door only has one.
- The basement entrance does not show up on the Local Map.