|Location|| Capital Wasteland|
|Places of Interest||n/a|
There's nothing of real importance in this metro other than a service tunnel near one of the destroyed subway tunnels and a good amount of loot. Feral Ghouls have a very large presence in the metro despite it being on Raider turf, and raiders from above-ground can be found below as well. The player might see some Glowing Ones or even Feral Ghoul Reavers depending on the players level and if he/she has downloaded Broken Steel.
 Notable Loot
- Grognak the Barbarian, in a storage room in the metro, can be very hard to spot and raises the players melee by 1.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum and a Stealth Boy in the local storage rooms as well.
- Mini Nuke, again in a storage room, in a crate.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor, near the entrance on the ground.
- Caps, Pre-War Money, and other items from the ghouls.
- Weapons, ammo, and apparel from the raiders.
- Almost all the loot is in the storage rooms.
- A Ghoul Mask would be a wise choice in this metro.