|Main Locals||Scribe Yearling|
|Places of Interest||Talon Camp just south|
|Related Quests||* The Wasteland Survival Guide|
The Arlington Library is located in the very south of DC near the Potomac River in the Capital Wasteland. The easiest way to get there is to swim from the Jefferson Memorial across the river. When you reach dry coast again, the Citadel is to the north, and the Library is in the west. You also can heed south from the Citadel along the shore. Just follow the street.
The building cuts into three areas. In each part, there are 2 BoS paladins starting to clear the rooms from Raiders as soon as you enter the area the first time.
 The Wasteland Survival Guide
- Main Article: The Wasteland Survival Guide
The player simply has to access the card catalogue on the terminal in the lobby to complete the mini-part of this quest. You also have the option of lying to Moira and telling her that the library was burned to the ground through a speech check.
 Stealing Independence
- Main Article: Stealing Independence
A special ink bottle can be found here which gives an option to solve this quest if you give it to Button Gwinnett.
 Yearning for Learning
- Main Article: Yearning for Learning
- The library seems to refer to the "Arlington Hall" at the "National Guard" building, located between Arlington Blvd. and S Glebe Road in Arlignton, allthough the roofs are different.
- Despite it being called Arlington Library, it is not in the Arlington Cemetery district.