Welcome to the Fallout Wiki!
Welcome to the Fallout series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content - Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How You Can Help and What We Need
Where to start?
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
How to Help
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- Character Descriptions
- Game lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
- Adding more Fallout and Fallout 2 information (i.e Weapons, Characters, Locations).
- Creating and working on the new Fallout: New Vegas pages.
- Filling in any blank Fallout 3 quest, location, and character pages. We need it done before the release of New Vegas!
The NCR or New California Rangers are an elite hand-picked team of soldiers selected by the NCR. This sub-faction appears in Fallout 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. They operate similar to the Arizona or Texas Rangers, and are sent to the border of the NCR to bring order.
Rangers are given the best weapons and gear from the NCR to fight slavers and criminals. The soldiers are given strong Combat Armor (in some cases Power Armor), big guns like Miniguns and Missile Launchers, small guns like Assault Rifles, and even heavily armored vehicles, all in mint condition. They are feared throughout the Midwest, even by the slavers.
Read More >>>
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Bethesda Spring Sale 2018 is Loaded with Cheap AAA Titles (May 14, 2018)
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Bethesdaâs Paid Mods Creation Club Goes Live for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Fallout 4 âFar Harborâ Review (May 25, 2016)
- Explore Fallout 4âs Far Harbor in Comprehensive Footage (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
Submit Fallout News
- Little Lamplight (184.108.40.206, 07:09, 24 May 2018)
- Forced Evolutionary Virus (220.127.116.11, 08:27, 17 May 2018)
- Brotherhood of Steel (18.104.22.168, 11:34, 16 May 2018)
- Sawed-Off Shotgun (22.214.171.124, 11:31, 16 May 2018)
- Capital Wasteland (126.96.36.199, 06:16, 16 May 2018)
- Hub:Fallout (188.8.131.52, 11:54, 15 May 2018)
- Fixing Liberty Prime (184.108.40.206, 10:02, 6 April 2018)
- Fallout 3 Weapons List (220.127.116.11, 22:44, 20 May 2017)
- One For My Baby (18.104.22.168, 09:38, 1 February 2017)
- Novac (22.214.171.124, 09:34, 1 February 2017)
Fallout Wiki Stats
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)