Welcome to the Fallout Wiki!
Welcome to the Fallout series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content - Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
Where to start?
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
How to Help
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- Character Descriptions
- Game lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
After you awaken inside the VS Simulation, you will find yourself looking over the Cliffs of Anchorage. You'll find yourself in the company of Sergeant Benjamin Montgomery, a U.S. Soldier who will tell you of your objective of infiltrating the Chinese Artillery Base and destroying the three Artillery guns. After telling you of your mission, he will scale the cliff to your right, forcing you to head on alone. You will find yourself equipped with nothing but a Silenced 10mm Pistol, a Trench Knife and Winterized Combat Armor.
Read More >>>
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Bethesdaâs Paid Mods Creation Club Goes Live for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Fallout 4 âFar Harborâ Review (May 25, 2016)
- Explore Fallout 4âs Far Harbor in Comprehensive Footage (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
- The Fathergamer Podcast 2015 GOTY Special (Jan 22, 2016)
Submit Fallout News
- Fallout 3 Weapons List (126.96.36.199, 21:44, 20 May 2017)
- One For My Baby (188.8.131.52, 08:38, 1 February 2017)
- Novac (184.108.40.206, 08:34, 1 February 2017)
- The Mauler (220.127.116.11, 16:35, 26 November 2016)
- Bittercup (Lesley Pro_04, 11:48, 22 November 2016)
- SatCom Array NN-03d (Squiggle, 23:12, 24 October 2016)
- Operation: Anchorage (18.104.22.168, 07:31, 8 September 2016)
- The Roach King (The Epic Umnbreon, 06:06, 24 August 2016)
- VSS Armory (The Epic Umnbreon, 07:03, 23 August 2016)
- Outcast's Outpost (The Epic Umnbreon, 06:02, 23 August 2016)
Fallout Wiki Stats
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)