How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting. The
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
The Vertibird or VB-02 VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) craft is a pre-war military multipurpose Tiltwing aircraft extensively used by the Enclave in post-war America. It has an armament array of a Gatling Laser and missile rack. The Vertibird has a large wrench that can haul even Deathclaw cages.
By 2077 the Vertibird was still in prototype stages, and wasn't scheduled for active service until 2085. However, any aircraft that were already complete were taken by the Enclave and loyalists and presumably taken to their bases or shelters. The Enclave have now mass produced the Vertibird and it is now used as their main transportation method. The Vertibird, capable of bombing runs and close air support, strike fear into the hearts of the Enclaves rivals.
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
Fallout News on GameGrep
- A Closer Look at Fallout 76 - Part 1 (Jun 28, 2018)
- Bethesda Spring Sale 2018 is Loaded with Cheap AAA Titles (May 14, 2018)
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Bethesdaâs Paid Mods Creation Club Goes Live for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Fallout 4 âFar Harborâ Review (May 25, 2016)
- Explore Fallout 4âs Far Harbor in Comprehensive Footage (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of July 15 2018, this NeoWiki currently has 1,706 articles
and 1,836 images
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)