Featured Article: Metro Central
Metro Central is the largest metro in Fallout 3 and connects to Dupont Circle Station, Foggy Bottom Station, Freedom Street Station, Museum Station, and Pennsylvania Avenue.
The metro is inhabited by the usual metro enemies, Feral Ghouls, Vicious Dogs, and Raiders. There are more Feral Ghouls than any other enemy, about 10 or so. Because of the enormity of the metro the enemies appear rarely and can be scarce.
This location plays a very important role in the real-world and Fallout 3 and is the literal hub for all the metro stations and tunnels in DC, hence the name.
Read More >>>
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
More on Wiki Staff...
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Bethesdaâs Paid Mods Creation Club Goes Live for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Fallout 4 âFar Harborâ Review (May 25, 2016)
- Explore Fallout 4âs Far Harbor in Comprehensive Footage (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
- The Fathergamer Podcast 2015 GOTY Special (Jan 22, 2016)
Submit Fallout News
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of February 19 2018, this NeoWiki currently has 1,711 articles and 1,836 images.
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)
Total Contribution Scores
Welcome to the Fallout Wiki!
Welcome to the Fallout Series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content. Remember...
You can log in with your Neoseeker Username and Password!
After contributing to a page, branch off from it. We need as much information as possible!
How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting.
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
- Fallout 3 Weapons List (220.127.116.11, 21:44, 20 May 2017)
- One For My Baby (18.104.22.168, 08:38, 1 February 2017)
- Novac (22.214.171.124, 08:34, 1 February 2017)
- The Mauler (126.96.36.199, 16:35, 26 November 2016)
- Bittercup (Lesley Pro_04, 11:48, 22 November 2016)
- SatCom Array NN-03d (Squiggle, 23:12, 24 October 2016)
- Operation: Anchorage (188.8.131.52, 07:31, 8 September 2016)
- The Roach King (The Epic Umnbreon, 06:06, 24 August 2016)
- VSS Armory (The Epic Umnbreon, 07:03, 23 August 2016)
- Outcast's Outpost (The Epic Umnbreon, 06:02, 23 August 2016)
|Fallout 2 (PC)||1342||re: Temple of trials, glitch or ... (NoAccout164826746)|
Aug 29, 16 04:53AM
|Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel |
(Xbox, PC, PS2)
|879||re: PLEASE help in F Tactics pro... (Donway)|
Apr 23, 16 05:33AM
|Fallout: New Vegas |
(PS3, PC, XBOX360, PC, PS3, XBOX360)
|25759||re: Tips to Increase movement or... (happityheyo)|
Jan 10, 18 10:59AM
|Fallout 4 |
(PC, XBOXONE, PS4, PC, PS4, XBOXONE, PC, PS4, XBOXONE, PC)
|20993||re: General Discussion II: Welco... (Winter1)|
Jan 30, 18 10:48PM
|Fallout 4 VR (PC)||0|| ()|
|Fallout: A Post Nuclear Adventure (PC)||55||re: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Adve... (uraniumoreo)|
Sep 29, 17 06:26PM