Featured Article: Lucky 8 Ball
The Lucky 8 Ball is an item in Fallout 3. It can be retrieved by healing Timebomb in Big Town, as part of the Ticking Timebomb quest.. He can be found inside Red's Clinic. To heal him, a Medicine skill of 40 is required.
Having the item in your inventory raises you Luck by 1 until dropped or discarded, which can be very useful, and combined with the Almost Perfect perk, it can make you have 10 Luck points, the max amount in-game.
Read More >>>
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
More on Wiki Staff...
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Bethesdaâs Paid Mods Creation Club Goes Live for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
- Fallout 4 âFar Harborâ Review (May 25, 2016)
- Explore Fallout 4âs Far Harbor in Comprehensive Footage (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
- The Fathergamer Podcast 2015 GOTY Special (Jan 22, 2016)
Submit Fallout News
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of March 20 2018, this NeoWiki currently has 1,711 articles and 1,836 images.
All time (Top 9)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
Total Contribution Scores
Welcome to the Fallout Wiki!
Welcome to the Fallout Series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content. Remember...
You can log in with your Neoseeker Username and Password!
How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting.
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
After contributing to a page, branch off from it. We need as much information as possible!
- Fallout 3 Weapons List (22.214.171.124, 22:44, 20 May 2017)
- One For My Baby (126.96.36.199, 09:38, 1 February 2017)
- Novac (188.8.131.52, 09:34, 1 February 2017)
- The Mauler (184.108.40.206, 17:35, 26 November 2016)
- Bittercup (Lesley Pro_04, 12:48, 22 November 2016)
- SatCom Array NN-03d (Squiggle, 00:12, 25 October 2016)
- Operation: Anchorage (220.127.116.11, 08:31, 8 September 2016)
- The Roach King (The Epic Umnbreon, 07:06, 24 August 2016)
- VSS Armory (The Epic Umnbreon, 08:03, 23 August 2016)
- Outcast's Outpost (The Epic Umnbreon, 07:02, 23 August 2016)
|Fallout 4 |
(PC, XBOXONE, PS4, PC, PS4, XBOXONE, PC, PS4, XBOXONE, PC)
|21010||re: New Fallout 5 Forum? (The5thAvocado)|
Mar 14, 18 10:15AM
|Fallout 2 (PC)||1342||re: Temple of trials, glitch or ... (NoAccout164826746)|
Aug 29, 16 05:53AM
|Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel |
(Xbox, PC, PS2)
|879||re: PLEASE help in F Tactics pro... (Donway)|
Apr 23, 16 06:33AM
|Fallout: New Vegas |
(PS3, PC, XBOX360, PC, PS3, XBOX360)
|25760||re: pick pocketing caps (KOSMIK)|
Mar 5, 18 12:53PM
|Fallout 4 VR (PC)||0|| ()|