Metro Central |+|
| || |
|−|'''Metro Central''' is the largest metro in [[Fallout 3]] and connects to [[Dupont Circle Station]], [[Foggy Bottom Station]], [[Freedom Street Station]], [[Museum Station]], and [[Pennsylvania Avenue]]. |+|
Metro_Central.jpg|right|thumb| 150px]] |+|
The is the []s [] []. are . the of the .
metro is inhabited by the usual metro enemies, [[ Feral Ghoul]]s , [[ Vicious Dog]] s, and [[ Raider]] s. There are more Feral Ghouls than any other enemy, about 10 or so. Because of the enormity of the metro the enemies appear rarely and can be scarce. |+|
| || |
|−|This location plays a very important role in the real-world and ''Fallout 3'' and is the literal hub for all the metro stations and tunnels in DC, hence the name. |+|
the 'and the the .
| || |
Metro Central|Read More >>>]] |+|
[[|Read More >>>]]
| || |
Welcome to the Wiki!
Welcome to the Fallout Series
Wiki on Neoseeker
. Here you will find a database of Fallout information and images (including content about the world
in general) that will help you in-game or otherwise. This wiki is open to all members who want to contribute, let's make this the best source of Fallout information on the net! For more information about contributing see the "How You Can Help" section below.
Look below in the "Contents and Hubs" section to find the item you're looking for, a specific event in the Fallout Universe, or anything else. An easier way to find these things is to use the search bar at the top right of the page.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content.
You can log in with your Neoseeker Username and Password!
How You Can Help
- Let's make this Fallout Wiki the best source of Fallout information on the web! You are welcome to join us and help us structure this neowiki. If you are new you should read over the editing guide before starting. The
- Find out we're missing a page? Create it!. Or you could contribute to an existing one. For more information on Editing and Guidelines, look here.
- Since this is a fairly large wiki, we have a lot of major projects. Furthermore we always announce new features or changes to our wiki. Viewing and discussing the major projects and announcements can help this wiki move forward.
Featured Article: Statesman Hotel
Fallout NeoWiki Staff Members
Contact staff members if you want help, feedback on a page, or if you have a question.
More on Wiki Staff...
Fallout News on GameGrep
- Most Popular Mods for Fallout 4 This Month (September) (Sep 21, 2017)
- 3 Best Weather Mods for Fallout 4 (Sep 01, 2017)
-  (Sep 01, 2017)
-  (May 25, 2016)
-  (May 19, 2016)
- Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop Showcase! (May 11, 2016)
- 5 Awesome Star Wars Mods For Non-Star Wars Video Games (May 04, 2016)
- Fallout 4 Mods Can't Be Free On Consoles (Apr 25, 2016)
- First Fallout 4 Add-Ons Detailed, Season Pass Price Increasing (Feb 16, 2016)
- The Fathergamer Podcast 2015 GOTY Special (Jan 22, 2016)
Submit Fallout News
Fallout Wiki Stats
As of October 22 2017, this NeoWiki currently has 1,711 articles
and 1,836 images
Total Contribution Scores
All time (Top 10)
||Andy (Talk | contribs)
||Paradox (Talk | contribs)
||Reason (Talk | contribs)
||Spectre (Talk | contribs)
||Atomic (Talk | contribs)
||tekmosis (Talk | contribs)
||Chad (Talk | contribs)
||chautemoc (Talk | contribs)
||Resilience (Talk | contribs)